Run. Mix. Burn!

Friday 15 July 2005

Away again to Melaka

Tonight 11pm.. with SP Runners - The Veterans. Six of us and a van.. will be going to Melaka for Melaka Historic City International Marathon by Teo’s van the chairman.

1. Teo Boon Huat
2. Lim Thean Seng
3. Hing Soong Kee
4. Chew Siang Chin
5. Member for Alor Setar
6. Myself

All of them registered for full.. including myself. Thought I want to cancel my trip to Melaka but they cucuk, cucuk and cucuk me to run together. No training run after Seremban Half. Really enjoy goyang kaki, makan-makan, sleeping and forgot already about 10k morning run. This Sunday - die laaa.

Hopefully Melaka marathon roads course are flat not like KLIM05 lots of hilliest and fly-overs. And got lot of fresh oxygen. Target?!.. if I could break my PB - is good enough. Finish the run is my main target. ..but.. 4:15 - it could be great.

Saturday
Reach at Melaka on Saturday morning.
- Check-in Semabok Inn Hotel.
- Register and pick-up bib no.
- Go around Melaka town - Kena jadi tourist guide

Sunday
- Fun run!
- Soru
- Going back: Everybody have to be a driver!

2 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Haris, I never done Melaka Marathon, only went a few times for makan angin 10k. I think the route is generally flat but very hot 'cos quite a lot is along main roads with no shade. Remember to wear your shades, bro. - SeniorVet

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 pm  

  • SeniorVet,
    Thanks for advise. Nezz also warn me about that. Probably i'm wearing sunglasses and pouch. Prepare some $$$ and more powergel. MP3 players with traffic songs! like cars, bikes and lorry hahaa... :)

    Hey.. we miss twice laa..

    See u in next run..

    Haris

    By Blogger aharis, at 5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home