Run. Mix. Burn!

Monday 14 August 2006

$$$

They said my name was in Chinese newspaper. After the run, i left to Kim Chai (SP Runners) to collect my trophy. Late evening, called him.. and he said the organizer gave a cash prize as well.

I don't know the organizer a locate trophies and cash prize for the top 10.

Peh! Gila babi punya seronok. For sure i will belanja my true supporters. They pom2 me along the way.

Photos.. in couple of days.

Sorry.. lately was potong kayu gila babi. The only time i could rest.. - while i was running.

p/s: Help me for translation?

2 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Your true suppoters is your FAMILY!! All de best!..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 pm  

  • That's why i still running... TQ

    By Blogger aharis, at 5:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home