Run. Mix. Burn!

Thursday 16 December 2004

Road to KLIM05: The Dream



Yesterday received a KLIM05 registration receipt. I had confirm and definitely no doubt, whatever obstacles or how hard running in full marathon.. I wanna feel it, i wanna cross the finish line and i wanna be winner it in my heart.



I don't care how long it takes, i don't care how hard it is, i don't care what other people said, i'm only care when i'm the marathon finisher and with my own reason.. That will push me to the limit!

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty,
admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge,
meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play
it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome
it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare
it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it!"
- Mother Teresa

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home