Run. Mix. Burn!

Thursday 15 November 2012

Report: NTCRC Run 2012

Date: 04 November 2012 | Sunday | 7:00am
Venue: NTCRC Office, Nibong Tebal
Distance: 10km (9.5km) | 21th | 45.55mins

Got nothing to comment on this event. Everything running smooth. The organizer itself  already organized number of running events before. So they understand runner’s needs and expectation. With finisher medals for all and low registration fee this event should not to be miss if held again next year.

Ran through scenic route. I do not know there are night boat trip available for seeing firefly along Krian river until I passing 2~3 signboard at Jalan Teluk Ipir. Not need to go to Kuala Selangor or Kampung Dew, Taiping. Should bring my kids here when balik kampung this school holiday.

Half-way, we ran thru kelapa sawit plantation. It is cold and breeze. The distance marking displayed 5km and my stop-watch shown 23mins. Wow! Syiok... probably I could complete less than 50mins. Routes are well marked with running distance and supervised by local safety team and committees.

@6km, I ran in auto-pilot mode. Meaning I ran in comfortable pace. Once a while I speed-up and sayur kakis depan. Passing taman houses and finally double storey shops lot where NTCRC Office or finish line located.

We were served with lot of post race meal. Such as soy, hot coffee, ice-cream, watermelons, hi-fibre buns, boiled eggs, bananas, kind of ribena drinks, vico, nasi lemak, fried bihun, bottles of minerals drinks... Tak kenyang?! Cuba pusing kali kedua.. Soy, hot coffee, ice cream....bla..blaa. blaaa..

Overall.. i ranked NTCRC Run tahap 'dewi' jika dibanding event di Thailand yang dah tahap 'dewa'. Mungkin event macam Berlin, NY or Bostan tahap 'dewata raya'...

Maybe I could put my 5 sen to NTCRC - Primary school category for short distance. While we enjoy running and stay healthy why not racun our kids into this sport too?

Official result is here.













Lucky Draw Grand prize

Lucky draw





These are people I tag along in early days when start running/racing. From left.. Ah Hock, Ah Kok, Ah Chew - SP Runners


NTCRC HQ

Oldest participant appreciation

Labels:

2 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • "I do not know there are night boat trip available for seeing firefly along Krian river until I passing 2~3 signboard at Jalan Teluk Ipir."-me too, baru tau yang ada tempat tengok firefly.

    By Anonymous faizal, at 3:39 pm  

  • Ada lagi ke kelip2? Kot depa taruh lampu lip-lap... hehee

    By Blogger aharis, at 6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home