Run. Mix. Burn!

Tuesday 8 March 2005

KLIM05: I am a marathoner

Completed a 42km marathon distance in 4:41.01 (my stopwatch)

I did for my mom. I did for my dream. I did it!

Category: A
Position: 163/298
10km: 54.11
21km: 2:03.10
30km: 3:04.26
42km: 4:41.01 (Net Time)
42km: 4:41.19 (Official Time)
http://www.klmarathon.gov.my/cat_a.htm

Full report/story will be available in a week.

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty,admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge,meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, playit. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcomeit. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it.Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dareit. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it!"
- Mother Teresa

3 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Hi,

    Well done..first time full sudah boleh capai sub 5..tak senang...syabas !!

    B4 u post u report ,let me know.I got u nice foto lah ....hahaha !
    Hutang saya satu gelas teh tarik lah ...!

    Tey

    By Blogger Keipo, at 11:27 pm  

  • Tey,
    TQ.. finish the race.. kira OK dah.. but KL route really tough! alot of hilly..

    I wait for my foto maah.. that's why i delay the report... eh post to me quickly laa.. can't wait to see...

    So far, got no foto of me while running. My photographer buzy wt kids.

    Teh Tarik.. no probs! @ 12H run.. sure you will get.

    By Blogger aharis, at 8:26 am  

  • Haris:

    sudah hantar this morning by express....pls check...if no..let me know...2 free 1 lah...hahaha !!

    Tey

    By Blogger Keipo, at 2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home