Run. Mix. Burn!

Monday 30 June 2008

Larian ASJC ke 25

Date: 25 July 2008
Time: 6:00am
Venue: Bee Bee Park, Alor Star
Distance: 5km, 10km and 21km
Registration fee: RM15.00

What can i promise to those 21km first time runner.. straight/flat road except on Tok Pasai Bridge (enjoy a beautiful scenery of Kuala Kedah) and exactly 21km.

Or read my 2005, 2006 or 2007 report by Kenny Tan.

Cash prize included and 25 July is FRIDAY!

Form available to download at Forms and Event section.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • The only time I joined this event was in 2003, together with hubby. Wish I will be able to join again in the year to come. (By the way, I was the only female joining this half marathon that year and I really enjoyed it!) A nice event worth coming back!

    By Blogger Island Folk, at 3:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home