Run. Mix. Burn!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Report: 25th Malaysian Open Masters Athletics Championships

By Aiman Cheah

Date: 1~2 October 2011
Venue: Darul Aman Stadium, Alor Setar
Category: 40-44 Men 5 000m Walk
Position: 1
Time: 31:40.9

I was in a rush to catch the bus. In the process, I forgot to take my spectacles and watch. Therefore, I could not record how I had performed.

Anyway, the performance is expected and I had failed to do better than during training. A week ago, I only managed to do 2:34 per lap and it did go up to 3:38 in some laps.


With Yu Song before the start of the race


The results for M35-39 and M40-44 - Click on image for XL size


With Raiei and Suresh


Before prize giving


With other winners

Pictures courtesy of Suresh and Yu Song

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home