Run. Mix. Burn!

Monday 21 March 2005

Nilai 3 Half Marathon - Go!

After gedebuk-gedebuak, stay away from people for two days, went hibernate at Jerai Montain... I decide to cancel my 12 hours run at Kubang Sepat, Alor Setar on 24-25 march.

I'm not ready yet for tough run, my legs still not 100% recover after KLIM05.

As replacement, Alex racun aku to run at Nilai 3 Half Marathon. It was a last minute decision on the last day of registration.

And within a minute after the decision.. we able to get another 4 kaki lari and enough for a van. Thanks to lucky draw prizes (a shop lot valued RM75,000.00, A Perodua Kancil car and etc) and number of medals for finishers.

Target...
My leg still under-repair, never did more than 10K training run after KLIM05.

Win a Perodua Kancil - Should be enough for enjoyment..

or a Shop Lot - Will be a better enjoyment.

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home