Run. Mix. Burn!

Tuesday 26 September 2006

Ramadhan

Hi! long time no see.. hehee..
Actually aku lama tak blog.. nearly 2 weeks – Lama tu.
Almost forgot my blogger login password.

So far.. after Putrajaya.. I hang-up my pegasus until today. Probably more...
My left leg.. still not permitted. But less ache compare to last week. As my leg down.. same goes to my mood of blogging, plus fasting month some more – Penat menaip :P

Maybe I could start doing cycling slowly and try to jog easily in short distance. Time is running out for me. Be looking/marking the 11th of November – my major event for this year. Hopefully I could get fit and injured free in 1-2 weeks.

Errr.. another major event for me.. – Kinabalu.
Had to postpone. – Tak cukup $$, tak cukup training, takdak mood, tak cukup kaki + tangan, nak kerabat (climbing)
Actually.. not enough $$.. the rest were excuses.
Think, enough for me.. climbing the mount on last June.
Insyallah terlebih $$$ - kang sampai laa.. kat Low’s Peak tu lagi

Got a few events in north region
1. CAP Cycling Campaign.
- Maybe a fun ride around Penang town. Click here for form.
2. City Run was postponed to 19 November 2006
3. Larian Bukit Berapit @Mengkuang (Bukit Mertajam) – 5 November 2006
Both run events were confirmed… but I did receive the form yet.

Another news.. mati lepas lari marathon @ Toronto Marathon.
Toronto sees third marathon death in three years
Maybe.. the route banyak "kona" maut kot.

Ramadhan.. datang lagi..
To my muslim friends..
SELAMAT BERPUASA PENUH!
.. X penuh.. X selamat. :P (pompuan exclude)

..gracias

1 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Amboi.. sungguh specific!! Slamat berpuasa penuh dgn slamatnya.. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home