Run. Mix. Burn!

Wednesday 7 November 2007

Manjung!

This week... @ Manjung, Perak. One of major events that i die for :P I want a pay-back. No worries, i not targeting anyone. My musuh ketat is.. myself and my stopwatch.



Last year i finished nearly 5hours, far away from normal/relax pace. I did some stupid things before race (no mention in Powerman 2006 report). I know that mistakes cause me cramps for 6 times. Real cramps. Legs freezed. Tarik mengkarung. Can't do anything.. except melalak minta tolong. 3 times fall from bike, 3 times merangkak on the road.

For Powerman 2007, i had trained 6days/week. Run 10km + cycling 40km on weekdays. 21km run and 120km cycling on weekend. Swim on rest day. For 30days - no skip. Wearing new running shoes - Nike Pegasus 2007 model. My both legs fit gila babi. Betis sama size dengan Muniady. Can run sprint 100m in <10s.

Joking?!... naaaaah! i need that training/fitness to program into my brain. Manipulate it. And more positive inputs. Said it to myself. Write it down any encourage words or my target and the rest.. god helps - tawakal.

This year.. alhamduliah. My company's sport club sponsored my entry fee and a few bucks for energy feeding. Alhough not fully but.. terima kasih. Ringan skit beban... tambah plak lepas raya. Kering habis.

I wish.. my target, i could will completed in <4hours. - <1hour in each running disciplines and <2hours in cycling. That is my real enemy. And hoping no injuries along the race.

Good luck Haris..
..and Happy Deepavali to my indian friends.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • All the best!!!

    Hope to join you next year.

    By Blogger John, at 10:02 pm  

  • Bang Pm bro :

    Apa baju u pakai ah ? Me will go snap pics...do say hi to me woh...hehe

    all der bes ya !!

    By Blogger Keipo, at 12:01 am  

  • wei... GOOD LUCK & GOOD LOOK ok.. buat yg terbaik & semoga kali ni mencapai tahap kecemerlangan & kepuasan yg maximum!! kirim salam kat org2 manjung & lumut.. tawon ni aku x dpt pi lagi.. byk sgt agenda lain.. one more, FAIR PLAY & ZERO INJURY!!

    By Blogger NEZZ, at 10:58 am  

  • Abang...kasi hantam cukup2 ya

    By Blogger Abu Soffian, at 3:54 pm  

  • John:
    TQTQ... i will drafting behind yr bike

    Tey: Blue running vest and swimming trunk.. ahaks! TQ for photos

    Nezz: Tawon ni.. dpt pecah PB ajer. Cramps 3x@bike + 1xlari. Teruih demam.

    Abu: 1/2 mati aku kelmarin.

    By Blogger aharis, at 3:51 pm  

  • race report mana?

    seronok sembang dgn hang n missus on sunday. missus hang expecting ker?

    By Blogger bola2api, at 5:16 pm  

  • ..lega dapat potong hang :P

    Aku cakap hang anak 3. Terbakaq dia.. Dia pon nak start jogging jugak

    By Blogger aharis, at 6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home