Run. Mix. Burn!

Friday 26 June 2009

Forms download

Recently I change my free online storage from ripway.com to hotlinkfiles.com. The ripway.com locked my account saying my account exceed 150mb bandwidth quota. Even during locked period, my account still exceeds the quota - Apa barang nih…

So cemuih and fed-up send/received email from ripway.com support technical seeking for release and solution, I sign-up another free online storage - hotlinkfiles.com.

Good thing about their services, they provide numbers of files being downloaded.

..as capture today at 1pm.

And those who send to me running event info and registration form for sharing, I would like to say thank you very much. It really helps our running community.

To KL marathon runners this Sunday, All the best, have fun and enjoy your run. For sure there will lots of MJ songs will be playing on the run. And I recall my post on MJ quote..

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.

Labels:

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home