Run. Mix. Burn!

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Hatyai Marathon



Date: 30 May 2010
Venue: Jiranakorn Stadium, Hatyai
Distance: 42km, 13km and 4km
Website: www.hatyairunner.com

If you refer to the map, this event located in Hadyai town. Probably 3km from Lee Garden Plaza - the happening place for shopping. President Hotel is walking distance to starting line. Really suitable for muslim runners which located at Muslim Road. Majority, there are a lot muslim/halal stalls around to enjoy your meal or dinner and also a mosque.

After discuss with Alex the The BM Leopard Running Club chairman, he agree to arrange a bus of contingent same as Hatyai Nature Run 2009. Those who would like to join us, kindly left a comment here.

More detail and registration form in pdf format @ Forms and Events section

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Haris, I might be interested. Pls keep me update. Thanks!

    By Blogger RunWitMe, at 3:30 pm  

  • i am interested. pls count me in. thanks

    ramasld@yahoo.com

    By Blogger RAMA, at 6:49 pm  

  • I am interested, pls count me in. Please keep me posted and let me know how i may enroll and join the bus. TQ

    By Blogger Patrick xander, at 4:47 pm  

  • My email is patrickykm@yahoo.com

    By Blogger Patrick xander, at 4:48 pm  

  • Guys,

    Noted.

    I will post an update on this event. Be sure you subscribe my feedburner.

    By Blogger aharis, at 5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home