Run. Mix. Burn!

Friday 28 September 2012

To The Green Zone

Tomorrow.. I'm going to war zone. Pray hard.. nothing happen along the way and be back in one piece. First time in Yala and first time we go thru new ICQS Durian Burung, Kuala Nerang, Kedah.



Alauddin, Jasmin, Fansuri, Aishah and Cikgu join me. Sunday is school holiday for them (Cuti peristiwa sempena Kuih Bulan) - Canteeek..



The tiger will running half, Alauddin and Jasmin the Rabbit doing 4km fun run. While Cat, Deer and cikgu waiting us with camera..

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • OMG! The hats are super cute!

    Order boleh? :)

    By Blogger lina, at 11:34 pm  

  • The tiger is for my son... mgkn dia segan nk pakai so I take it on my run.

    Kena pi lari @Hatyai dulu...

    By Blogger aharis, at 8:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home