Run. Mix. Burn!

Thursday 11 December 2014

Report: World Diabetes Day Charity Run & Walkathon 2014

By Aiman Cheah

Date: 9 November 2014 (Sunday)
Distance: 5km (walk)
Time: 7.45 a.m.
Participant: Afiqah Cheah Binti Aiman Cheah
Category: Girls (9-12 years old)
Result: 5th
Time: 36:30

I did not race in this event as I was on duty.  I had prepared Afiqah to be in the top 50.  There had been a few races where she had just narrowly missed the last medal!

Just like me, she under-trained.  She only did 4.2km thrice on alternate days prior to the race.  I was quite surprised as she managed to keep up with her pace as she tend to slow down drastically at half way.


Top five winners in the Girls Category 9-12 years old

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home