Run. Mix. Burn!

Tuesday 21 November 2006

Penang: Round the Island Relay

The most awaiting run event in Penang.. the PAAA 29th Annual Round the Island Relay 2006 will held as detail below. The reason why the Der_Pacemakers group was formed 3 years ago.. as I remember.

I was a stranger/alone in this run event, searching for running info. Then I found this guy.. - Ronnie. Who is in the midst of forming a running group for Penang Round the Island Relay.

I requested to join his group.. and he placed me as 13th runners. That why I was called the PM13 – Thank you Ronnie.

But sadly the group can not make it that year.

So Ronnie.. this year the Der_Pacemakers MUST come down and rock the Island – kasi tenggelam the island.

Anyway.. last 2 year, able to participate in this Relay with SP Runners group. Happy reading.. my 2004 Penang Round the Island Relay.

Date: 17 Dec 2006 (Sunday).
Time: 6.30 a.m.
Venue: Padang Kota Lama (Esplanade), Penang.
Contact: Mr Govind 016-4628260

Form available at Forms and Events section.

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home