Run. Mix. Burn!

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Larian Bendang 2008

As kedahan I would like to promote to an annual run event at Alor Star with conjunction Visit Kedah 2008

Larian Bendang 2008
Date: 3 May 2008
Venue: Stadium Alor Star, Kedah.

I will post again the detail and registration form later. Meanwhile, maybe my previous run reports could 'racun' you to join.

2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

Those who're out station runners, you can stay at Sri Malaysia Hotel - Just a walking distance to Stadium Darulaman. No worries about meals, you can walk to stadium to enjoy local food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper... and don't forget to bring google too.




..amacam berani? :P

*update:
..and those who concern about whether he/she could win $$$ in 2008, click here and here for Larian Bendang 2007 result

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • bang haris:

    i minat to view my langkawi IM album ? total hv 4429 pics.view until eye blur blur.

    pls invite me as friend after u join multiply.tks

    http://pmtey.multiply.com

    invite me as pmtey ya...tks

    By Blogger Keipo, at 11:03 pm  

  • Tak yah racun2...Memang dah confirm nak datang nih! Hopefully bas tak terlajak lagi...Heheh!

    I heard there is a run on 4 May kat Kuala Kangsar. Betul ker? Klu camtu boleh ler buat 2 runs in one weekend...Best nyer! :)

    Check this out..I think that's you on the website for Larian Bendang...
    http://www.visitkedah.com.my/event_05.html

    By Blogger RunWitMe, at 12:50 am  

  • Tey:
    Tey, fuh! Ironman also u went. Nanti i visit yr multiply. Bro.. nanti datang Bendang08 ambik gambar :)

    runwitme:
    YSB!!.. got one name confirm for half. No free medal this time :)

    It's same event as last year?.. Update me if u got more info+detail ya!

    Ya! that me. They use some of mine in visitkedah08.

    By Blogger aharis, at 9:33 am  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Brazilian Teen, at 9:25 pm  

  • Brazilian Teen,

    Bendang Run.. postpone to Aug. I will post the registration form once i got it. Keep on visit this blog ya!... TQVM

    By Blogger aharis, at 3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home