Run. Mix. Burn!

Friday 5 June 2009

Report Walk for the Children

By Aiman Cheah

Date: 30 May 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 8.30 a.m.
Venue: Sunway University College

A good event as part of my training for the coming Ipoh Star Walk. I did 27 mins 02 secs for the 4km walk. The time was rather slow as it was not suppose to be a race. Anyway, since some of the participants went fast, I just followed suit. I did not push hard as I need to make sure not to pick up any injury as the following day would be the Shoe String Run.

I liked the speech by Hannah Yeoh who flagged off the event. If one was down and out, she would be the one to be sought for inspiration and motivation. A humble lady who kept her speech short and sweet yet enlightening on the issue of urban poverty.

The performances by Urban Groove Dance Network, Elite Allstars Cheerleading and Friend of Albert were entertaining. It is a pity that the turn up was poor.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home