Run. Mix. Burn!

Sunday 16 June 2013

Kedah International Mount Jerai Challenge 2013 running photos

As appreciation to running shutterbugs who loves taken other running photos, hopefully I captured you guys on my albums - Kedah International Mount Jerai Challenge 2013 (still newbie handling my dSLR.)

So sorry those who missing or not captured in the album.

Kedah International Mount Jerai Challenge 2013 running photos

Unofficial result is here. Congratulation to everybody.

I'm saving my legs for similar trail run adventure like this in 5 days more. Jumpa kat sana - Mount Stong International Climbathon 2013.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • thanks alharis for the photo

    By Anonymous faizal, at 2:59 pm  

  • Sama. Ada gambaq? Mana satu?

    By Blogger aharis, at 7:37 pm  

  • ada, yg pakai maju hijau malakoff, D149. thanks again..

    By Anonymous faizal, at 12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home