Run. Mix. Burn!

Monday 1 July 2013

Photos: Finisher Photos @ Larian Bendang 2013

Legs not in good condition after Mount Stong International Climbathon last week. 3 days still walking like ketam. On 4th day (thursday) able to do recovery run for 8km.

Last saturday, we went to Larian Bendang and be a pacer for my daughter in 3km race and Alauddin ran 7km in "Sek. Men." category.

Jasmin finished 13th placing. Enough to grab top20 cash prize while Alauddin got banyak numbers. Anyway... well done to both of you.

Larian Bendang 2013

Seem I finished earlier so I grab my cam and capture Half category runners. Not all.. but up until 10:30am. So sorry those missing in my album. Feel free to browse - www.facebook.com/alharis.

Labels:

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home