Run. Mix. Burn!

Monday 19 August 2013

Buah Tangan: Yala-Pattani Friendship Mini-half Marathon*

Date: 29 September 2013 | Sunday
Venue: Yala
Distance: 21km. 10km and 4km fun run
Website: yala.mots.go.th
*Can't read thai, I'm using last year event name.

Another Thailand event I'm waiting for. Aku pesan kat Alex masa di Hatyai Nature Run to seek Yala event form for me as the event held on September last year. Got it!

Those Malaysian/runners who never been to Yala, both trip and running route will offer adventurous experience. Betoi... try rasa my 2012 racun.

Worth going because of 21km distance and majority population are muslim (kitaorang balun semua pre/post race meal tanpa ragu-ragu).

Ada Brani?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Hi there, thanks for your infomation. I would like to join this event. Unfortunately, I can't understand thai. Would you please tell me more about the event? I will visit Thailand after two weeks later. Thank you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:16 am  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger aharis, at 3:02 pm  

  • Hi Claire,

    Initially I planning to go there end of this month. The registration held at Yala Sport Complex. Got half, 10k and 4km fun run.

    Access via Betong ICQS is nearest.

    p/s.. not many kakis

    By Blogger aharis, at 3:02 pm  

  • Hi Aharis, many thanks for your kind reply. I really want to attend this running activity for half marathon. I don't run as fast as you. 1:37:49....bravo^^ My goal is to break two hours. My best person record is 2:01:07. I will stay in Bangkok form Sep.19th to 29th. It seems that Yala Sport Complex is pretty far from Bangkok.I am afraid that I will miss my airplane. I am looking for any running activity around Bangkok. Maybe I will run into Aharis? hehe thanks!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:55 am  

  • Bangkok to Yala.. yep quite far to travel. Hey...thanks. I think the course is shorter :)

    Normally @Bangkok.. almost every weekend got running event. Check the websites for event update

    http://www.patrunning.com/
    http://www.jogandjoy.com/
    http://www.forrunnersmag.com/events/index.php?language=english

    ..enjoy yr running. Malaysian?

    By Blogger aharis, at 11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home