Run. Mix. Burn!

Monday 3 May 2010

Report: Jogathon Warisan (Larian Kubur)

By Aiman Cheah

Date: 25 April 2010
Venue: Kwang Tong Cemertary, Kuala Lumpur
Distance: 11km
Category: Men OPen

This is the first competitive back to back event for me. The previous week being the Shoestring Run. Slightly better prepared. I manged to put in 18km run for the week; 4km on Tuesday, 8km on Thursday and 6km on Friday.

I turned up quite late at the venue - ten minutes to seven. I did not expect the run to be early as last year it started at around 8. Last year I was in the junior category.

Men open would be much tougher. My stamina was still lacking as I had to stop to catch my breath during the race. It was a good work out since the route was hilly. Finishing the race in 58:26 was good. However, I was quite disappointed to have missed the 30th position. 34th was not too bad. Perhaps, if I had started further in front, that might made a difference. I was held up for quite some time after the flag off.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home