Run. Mix. Burn!

Saturday 7 August 2010

Report: KLIUC Unity Run

By Aiman Cheah

Event: Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College Unity Run 2010
Date: 1 August 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 7.30 a.m.
Venue: KLIUC Campus
Distance: 10km
Category: C Men Junior Veteran (41-49 years old)

Result: 51 mins 18 secs
Position: 16

This is also one of my best races this year. It is a follow-up of a good run from the night before - Men's Health & Shape Run.

I slept late after the night run. Actually I don't feel like running because when I was awakened by the alarm clock, I did not feel fresh.

I did not set a high target as every one would get a finisher's medal. I started well and kept a steady pace throughout the race. The water station was excellent. The reason is simple - it was manned by the 100 Plus employees. They are the same people wherever and whenever 100 Plus set their own station.

It has always been challenging towards the end of the race. Hilly.

It was a good race and will be looking forward for future race although registration is a little pricey at RM25.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



Post a Comment

<< Home