Run. Mix. Burn!

Monday 16 April 2012

Penang International Hiking Challenge Bib?

Dear readers & runners,

Anyone who unable to show-up on 22 April 2012 morning @Taman Belia, Penang this Sunday? or have a reserve bib#? or have something urgent matter? or Sudah register tapi tak boleh lari...

I would like to buy.

Actually I delay the regsitration because of Sabah Adventure Challenge. I don't know how my kaki condition after 2 days of 60km trail run. Even after 2~3 days back home, still I need pegang dinding toilet for nature calls.

Now OK already. Suda ketagih. Please..

Update (17 April 2012):

Thanks to Mr. Chan Kian Teck, a runner from Kampar, Perak. He generously give the bib for me to run Penang International Hiking this Sunday.

Yey! I feel like an organ receiver.

Labels:

3 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Congrats. I thought we can only collect the vest together with bib number this coming Fri/Sat?

    By Blogger Chen, at 12:29 am  

  • A group friends from Kampar will pick-up for me. Ya. we can meet-up on Sunday. Doing easy.

    By Blogger aharis, at 12:22 pm  

  • ic. I'm not joining the hike. I'm taking part in the Energizer Night Race on Sat night in KL. Enjoy your hike :)

    By Blogger Chen, at 6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home