Run. Mix. Burn!

Thursday 15 July 2004

Happy Birthday & Farewell

Yesterday (14th July) was my wife birthday..so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cikgu Rozie. Thanks alot for giving a support all this while. Thanks for taking care of kids while i'm running; act as water station & provide drinks while running training; be a photographer to snap during running; being a coach; lift me up while i'm in pain - Thank You.. semoga murah rezeki & we're happy ever after.

And today, farewell wish to good friend of mine. Mr. Wan Ahmad Fairuz Wan Mohd Shariff. Dia balik kampung kat Terengganu. Sure offer lebih punya... Anyway good luck mate! Keep in touch.

2 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • Thanks a lot Haris for being 1 of my best friends as well. (I'm too lazy to register so I posted anonymously). If you ever come to Terengganu (Kuala Trg or Kertih), don't forget to pay me a visit...
    Next time, kalau aku rajin, aku register le...
    --Fairuz--

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 am  

  • 1 more thing, please post the recent close-up photo of your son Alauddin. Aku tunjuk gambar kat blog ni kat my daughter Athirah tapi dia tak boleh recognize sebab subject too distant + gambar lama...
    TQVM
    --Fairuz--

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home