Run. Mix. Burn!

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Thumbnails: Still got it..



My 4th attempts in Thumbnails@theStar. Mmmmm.. miss the cash prize again. But it is nice feeling this photo published in the newspaper. I captured during my Baling International Duathlon couple of weeks ago. He showing his skill while we waiting for prize ceremony.

If you found interesting, please vote for me - Thanks.

My previous thumbnails photos in theStar were Greenhouse, Flush of Success and An Error.

Anyway, today thumbnails winner pic is awesome. He deserved.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Run.Mix.Burn!



  • better than me... i cant even upload my photo... dont know why...

    By Blogger alena, at 3:36 pm  

  • For that pic, I failed upload >10times using various web browsers (firefox, ie, chrome + safari) via office network.
    Only succeed on my friend’s PC via celcom broadband.

    Cuba test try, let me know the output.

    By Blogger aharis, at 4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home